Ducati and Diesel brand present limited edition Diavel
Eloquently named the Ducati Diavel Diesel, the new limited edition custom bike project will produce only 666 bikes (going with the devil's number for drama there).
The project is helmed and collaborated between Andrea Rosso, Creative Director of Diesel Licenses and the Ducati Design Centre. Ducati are saying it's all about combining elements from the past and future to reflect the two Italian brands' shared roots and DNA.
The styling was "inspired by a hyperkinitec dynamism of a post apocalyptic, retro futurist world". Think a cross between Mad Max and Blade Runner, at least the new 2049 one.
“It’s an important bike that reflects the rock side of Diesel’s DNA,” explained Andrea Rosso. “The wording ‘Never look back’ engraved with the two logos captures the essence of this collaboration: a timeless bike that catches the eye with so many unmistakable details, such as the brushed stainless steel with visible welding and rivets. Ducati, Diavel and Diesel, three words, six letters each, forming 666, the limited number of examples of this new collaboration”.
- Tank cover in hand-brushed stainless steel with visible welding and rivets
- Front cowl and passenger saddle cover with visible welding and rivets
- Black lateral anodized air intakes with visible welding
- Lateral air intake covers in red methacrylate with the Diesel logo on the inside
- Red LCD dashboard
- Exhaust pipes with black Zircotec ceramic coating
- Black silencers with ends machined from solid
- Exclusive design leather saddle with DDD pyramid Numbered plate on frame
- Matte black front mudguard with DDD pyramid
- Rear-view mirrors with stem and cup machined from solid
- Red Brembo front brake callipers
- Chain with five red links
- Bike cover and rear stand supplied standard
Check out Ducati's promotional video here: